Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another Day

Ok so I just looked at the clock on my computer and it says 4:07!  How can it possibly be 4:07?  Today has flown by!  Up early (7am) I have enjoyed a lovely day.  I had a bit of nervous energy this morning but I used it to my advantage to get some organizing and cleaning completed.  After lunch n and I decided to do some art.  We cleaned off the table and looked through our supplies to see what we would enjoy working on today.  n used the oil pastels and I went through some old letters before turning my attention to my own art project.  It was hard to make a decision.  Finally I decided to work on an art project for Christmas gifts.  I'd tell you what I'm working on but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.  I'll post pictures another time.  I think this will be the year of the handmade gift.  Lack of cash has been bringing me down, but I'm trying to keep my chin up and remember the true meaning of the holiday season.

I hope you all are staying warm and cozy.  I think it's time to start using the fireplace again!  We'll have to dig out the logs and make it happen.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails