Thursday, January 19, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook 3


Outside my window...it is dark and cold.  

I am thinking...that  I might have to walk to school on school on Monday!  Eeek!

I am thankful for...my good life!


From the kitchen...nothing too exciting.  Pizza tonight though and it was yummy.

I am wearing...my gray cords, black top and dark gray jacket.  Oh and my slippers.


I am creating... a source book for art ideas for my teaching partner to refer to once I have left my current position.  I'll be printing some photos this weekend to get the project rolling.

I am going...to finish up all my PDP requirements over the next two weeks and then I'll be able to get my recertification application started.  I've let my last class take a back seat so this weekend I'll be getting to work. 


I am wondering... if I will be able to operate the smartboard tomorrow.  I hope so.  

I am reading...online class information as well as a couple of teacher resources including The Cafe Book and The Daily Five.  Very interesting. 

I am hearing...The television.... evening programs.


I am hoping...that we get a good snow storm.


I am looking forward to...the weekend.


I am learning...how to be teach EDM.

Around the house...I see so many projects that should be done including several rooms that should be painted.  


A favorite quote for today..."To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them." -Charles de Montesquieu

One of my favorite things...is perusing creative websites and blogs.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: working on my online class, working in the 4th grade class, organizing my art sourcebook, Pats on Sunday and organizing for another week.  I'm also going to continue to say a lot of prayers for my friend who is fighting cancer.  Her first treatment is next Monday.  I will be thinking of her.   Please if you are the spiritual type add my dear friend M to your prayers.  


A peek into my day





Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails