Saturday, January 7, 2012

1,000...

So I was looking at my Blogger dashboard last night in order to work on a different blog in progress when I realized that my Friday Fill Ins post was my 1,000th post here at Surfside Serenity!  I can hardly believe that I have shared 1,000 entries.  I am so excited.  It feels like a milestone.  I remember when I first started my posting was sporadic.  I wanted to post regularly but it had not yet become a habit.  I am happy to say that I now look forward to posting here.  It is a place where I can share all of my thoughts and dreams.  I look forward to a year of daily posts...(I hope anyway)  sometimes life gets in the way but I'd like to make my writing a priority as it is important.

Today will be a day filled with cleaning and organizing, hopefully with the help of the family.  Little Christmas has come and gone and it is now time to put away all the decorations away until next year.  This always leaves me feeling a bit sad.  It will be good to have the house back to normal again.

Well puppy is crying for attention!  She is very cute but sometimes a bit more work than I'd like!  Right now she thinks one of her toys is under the couch.  It is not but I'll investigate anyway.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails