Sunday, January 22, 2012

Our Word View - Peace


Peace

It is in the sparkle of the water.

It is in the sound of the waves lapping the shore.

It is in the scent of the ocean breeze.

It is in the place where I go to return to myself and find
respite from our crazy world.

My peace is found by the sea. 

It has always been a sacred place for as long as I can remember.

When too much time goes by I find I long to return to 
the place where I reconnect with spirit and mother earth and 
find myself again. 

Peace!


Please join us at 



wordlebutton

A collaborative project between 2 friends who's paths were separated for 20 years & have found one another once again online. Both share a love of the ocean, nature & of course photography! A fondness for inspirational sayings has sparked this project. Each Sunday we will post the "WORD OF THE WEEK" & our individual interpretation of the word via 2 separate photos! Post your interpretation via the "Add Your Link" button below photos.


I am also sharing this image in Shadow Shot Sunday.  I find the shadows of the beach stones both dramatic and mysterious.  I love the dark look of the rocks in this image.

Shadow Shot Sunday 2

8 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I like the way each stone seems to be wrapped snugly in shadows.

Shadowy Path

Unknown said...

Love your choice and the reason why!

Kelly said...

This IS a very peaceful scene. I don't live anywhere near the sea, so it's not a common sight for me.

LV said...

I wish the real world was at peace like that calming ocean scene.

Random Vintage Squares said...

very pretty, indeed!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh it's nice to look at your picture, it's warm!

Gemma Wiseman said...

A strong meeting ground for shadow and light! I too connect with the sea, so much so that I live near it and see it daily!

Lighthousegal said...

Love the sparkle of the water in your photo. The ocean does give you a sense of peace. It is like my uncle used to tell me, "Cast your cares into the sea". It is an awesome place to go if you are troubled, the peaceful sound of the water and the beautiful scenic views will definitely help you forget your worries or at least help bring them into perscpective.

Related Posts with Thumbnails