Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Fill Ins 1

And...here we go!

1. Discussions using polite kind words help to solve problems.
2. Fear of confrontation... goodbye.
3. I think it's time to figure things out and move forward.
4. My children put a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime we should just trust our gut and go with it!
6. Knowing that I am a good person and that there is a higher power gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my online class and completing my recertification paperwork, tomorrow my plans include getting up without my alarm and going to Barnes & Noble  and Sunday, I want to relax and prepare for the week!


Peace!

3 comments:

gengen said...

Yes our children will bring joy and make us smile...Am playing too. Happy weekend.

Kimberly (A Child of the King) said...

Great fill-ins! Happy New Year weekend! =-)

Shangrila said...

Saying goodbye to fear of confrontation-good one! My children make me smile (crack me up!) too. :)

Happy Friday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails