Thursday, January 5, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook 1


Outside my window...the light is dawning, cold and milky.

I am thinking...that this too shall pass. 

I am thankful for...my best friend and my online friends who always know what to say. 


From the kitchen...it's been an interesting week.  R has been manning the kitchen for the last two days.  First time in years really.  Tonight I'm bringing home pizza.

I am wearing...my Christmas jammies. I 'll be getting dressed for work soon.  Then I'll be wearing my cozy brown cords with a cream colored sweater and my chocolate brown 'nun'  sweater. 


 I am creating: nothing but memories with my kids. 

I am going...to finish up my third online class tomorrow and then sign up for either a reading or writing class.  I'll also be completing my recertification paperwork to see how close I am to having enough PDP's to send in my paperwork to get the process started.  I have to say that I have enjoyed taking these online classes.  It's fun to challenge myself a bit. 


I am wondering if I'm going to be able to take advantage of the opportunity that has been offered.

I am reading...not much lately.  Just working on finishing up an online class.   

I am hearing...Flicka play with her bone and HGTV.


I am hoping...that I get an email response soon.


I am looking forward to...the weekend.


I am learning...how to be more assertive and stand up for myself.

Around the house...I'm preparing to pack away Christmas.  It always leaves me feeling a little blue. 


I am pondering...what I need to put on my to do list for tomorrow.


A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things...is enjoying being home and dreaming about the future.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: finishing my class, making some important phone calls, organizing myself and my home, Gamestop with N and Claychick with n.   I'm also going to continue to say a lot of prayers for my friend who is fighting cancer.  The prayers are working as she found out that the cancer has not spread.  Thank you God.   Please if you are the spiritual type add my dear friend M to your prayers.  


A peek into my day



I hope we get some of this soon!


Peace!



1 comment:

Fresh Juniper said...

Nice post. Christmas jammies are the best, aren't they? Said a little prayer for your friend M. I need to organize stuff too. Just started a great Home Organizing Challenge that I'm blogging about. Good luck with your efforts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails