And...here we go!
1. I see another foggy day beginning, but in the long range forecast I see sun and warmth!
2.Yummy food from scratch is the best, I so miss my Mum's food from scratch.
3. They begin their journey to independence the moment they are born as we guide and teach our children unique individuals develop before our very eyes. There is no greater gift than that of a child.
4. My last vacation away was so many years earlier almost 10 years actually and now n and I are planning a girls vacation with my sisters for 5 days in Washington DC. We are beyond excited! Although it will mean no blogging for a week! How will I do that??? Maybe I'll schedule my post ahead of time...
5. This I know: everything happens for a reason! Some say that good can come from everything; of this I am not sure although I do try to see the good in situations.
6. I have absolutely no idea what I will serve tonight for dinner. I'll take suggestions. :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a regular relaxing Friday night, tomorrow my plans include going to the movies with the kids to see the new Pirates of the Carribean and Sunday, I want to finish up my continuing ed and work on some computer stuff for the art show!