Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Light of Winter - Light of the Gate of the Year

December 31

And, I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year, " Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown." And, he replied, " Go out into the darkness, and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than a light and safer than a known way." ~~Minnie Louise Haskins


...and unto us a child was born.....



What a wonderful quote. As I prepare to begin the new year I look back and see and feel so much sadness. It is only through my faith that I am able to look forward and begin again with what I hope will be a renewed optimistic perspective and spirit.

I pray that we are blessed with all that we need in the new year and no more than we can bear.

This is my wish for us all.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails