Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Light of Winter-Light of Dreams



December 30 - Light of Dreams




During the past eleven years my own dreams have been put on hold. I have been so focused on caring for young children and an aging parents that I have had little time to think about myself. Please know that I am not complaining just stating a fact. Truth be told I would certainly do it all again. It has been so long since I have had time to myself I am not sure that I will know what to do with myself. Perhaps it will be a process of becoming reacquainted. There are so many things that I'd like to experience, learn and teach. I wonder where to begin. I think that 2010 will be the year of building dreams and finding myself again. The sky is the limit!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I also pray that this year will be for your own dreams! I'm sorry for so many comments all at once, but I've fallen so far behind in reading my blogs, and am resonating so much with things that you say!

Barbara said...

Thank you Ann. I hope you will be a regular visitor here and share your thoughts freely.

Here's to the year of the dream!

Related Posts with Thumbnails