Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Texture Tuesday - Looking Up



This week over at Kim's Texture Tuesday our guideline was to choose an image that focussed on 'looking up'.

These images were taken over at 40M on the cliff.  I had to crouch down and look up to get the perspective you see in these images.  These are textured photos that I worked on in the past and while I know that I used Kim's textures on all of these images, I can't for the life of me remember which textures I used here.  So we'll just have to enjoy and not worry about the recipe this week. :)



Peace!

6 comments:

Pat said...

Pretty!

Lisa said...

Details, details....who needs details when the shots are this lovely?! Nicely done, whatever the texture.

Marilyn said...

Very nice images. the second is my favorite. The interlacing of growth gives it a very linear quality.

Unknown said...

Love these pics Barb! Wonderful!

Linda said...

really lovely!

Barbara said...

Ladies thanks for your kind words! These are two of my favorite textured photos. :)

Peace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails