Thursday, October 11, 2012

Simple Womans Daybook




Outside my window...it is a dark and cold.

I am thinking...that the new season of Vampire Diaries is going to be intense.

I am thankful for...the end being in sight to the work over at 40 M. 

From the kitchen...homemade fried rice, chicken ala king sans the green peas, tortellini with pesto or red sauce and homemade pizza.

I am wearing....my jeans an old t shirt and a cozy sweat shirt.  

I am creating... a writers journal... a pencil and paper writers journal. 

I am going...to finish up a couple of art pieces this weekend.  Can't wait to see the final product.  

I am wondering... how my friend M is doing.  I have been remiss in not writing or calling.  

I am reading... a new book that N has already read, Superhuman.  It is a superhero story with a science fiction feel.    

I am looking forward to...having my own classroom.  Hopefully sooner than later!

I am learning... how to break down Math instruction.  

Around the house...things are fine, not perfectly clean but good enough. 

A favorite quote for today...

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.

Aristotle


One of my favorite things ... watching shows with my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week: working, putting in rug, splitting up my perennials, planting over at 40 M 

A photo I'm sharing:




Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails