Thursday, October 18, 2012

Simple Women's Daybook




Outside my window...it is a dark and cold.  Night comes earlier these days.

I am thinking...that I will attack the literacy documents I have been avoiding over the weekend. 

I am thankful for...the completion of 40 M and being able to work on my own house this weekend!

I am cooking... all home made meals.  This week we had chicken pie, pasta and meatballs, leftovers and shrimp fried rice. 

I am wearing....my pajamas!  I love my pajamas.   

I am creating... a plethora of lesson ideas with the help of Pinterest. 

I am going...to finish up a couple of art pieces this weekend.  Can't wait to see the final product.  

I am wondering... if I will be going out with my girls this weekend. 

I am reading...  Superhuman.  I was able to get through a couple chapters this week.  I hope I'll have some more time this weekend to read. 

I am looking forward to...having my own classroom.  

I am learning... how to push myself outside the box.  

Around the house...things are messy!  That's what happens when I'm working almost full time.  We'll keep working on it and I know it will improve. 

A favorite quote for today: 

"Until the great mass of people shall be filled with the same sense of responsibility for each other's welfare, social justice can never be attained."  Helen Keller


One of my favorite things ... seeing my Dad in my dreams.

A few plans for the rest of the week: working, Cupcake Charlie's, getting out for a photo adventure,  taking a walk

A photo I'm sharing:





Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails