Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beauty

Well it has been quiet here at Surfside Serenity.  I have been teaching each day.  There is a position that will be coming open in a school across town in January.  I think I'll throw my hat in the wring.

For tonight I'd like to add some pictures that I took over the weekend.  I was inspired by the beautiful light that was playing off of our maple tree at the end of the driveway.  Through our living room window the leaves glowed with the warmth of the mid afternoon sun.  Such amazing beauty.  Sadly when I got outside the light had changed and my images of the tree did not capture what I was hoping.  I moved on to photographing several areas in the yard including a very cool tree in the woods.














Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails