And...here we go!
1. I can't believe it is April 1st and it feels like February 1st! Well actually I can believe it; I do live in New England after all!
2. Wishing for peace and prosperity for everyone.
3. How can I sit here on the computer when I should be doing about 100 other things right now!
4. Delicious omelets were the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one half dozen of another; this could go into my book of 'Papa-isms' right next to "It's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick". Boy do I love all of his old sayings! Miss him.
6. The stomach bug is going around school again; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the finale of Star Wars (I know very geek-ish but N has me hooked!), tomorrow my plans include maybe going to the movies to see Hop with the kids and Sunday, I want to relax and get ready for the week!