While at 40 M on Saturday, R was kind enough to cut some 2x4's, 1x1's and plywood for a school project. Sunday came along and we were back over at 40 M. I had plans to use Fern to start constructing my prototype for the poured painting project. I took photos along the way!
First I had to set up my workspace.
Fern is in the green case. So after setting up my first task was to drill pilot holes into the wood.
Next, using a 3" screw I drilled through my 2x4 and into my 1x1 and created the first piece of my wooden structure.
Now to affix this piece to my 12"x12" plywood.
So after completing this part of the project I used sandpaper to smooth the edges of the wood. Then I was ready to head back home. I left Fern behind so that R could stabilize the gutters. Happily when R returned home later in the day I found out that he returned to Home Depot for more supplies and he picked up his own 18 volt tool! Now Fern is all mine!