Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook Week 15


Outside my window...I see a gray wet day. 

I am thinking...about  how much I want to sit at home and  check out all my Texture Tuesday links and then play with my photos. 

I am thankful for...the upcoming week of April vacation.

From the kitchen..not much right now as it is early in the am.  Last night was a delicious paella type dish sans the shrimp.  Tonight will be omelets  and french toast. 

I am wearing...my school clothes!  It's very much like my own uniform.  I have on cords, brown with a brown lace embellished shirt.  I'll be adding my denim blazer that  has a plaid brown and black trim. 

What I'm creating:  I'm continuing on with my journey into textures using Photoshop Elements to enhance my photos.  It is so much fun!  

I am going...to be finishing up with conferences at school today!  I'll be happy to have that job completed.  I can't believe that the end of the year will be quickly upon us!  We end the last week in May.  By then I'll have plenty of work to do over at 40 M so it will be good timing.

I am reading...the next  Guardian of G'houle book.  I have not really gotten into it yet but I've been told it is very good.  


I am hoping that  it gets warm for April vacation.  It would be nice to work outside in the yard and maybe take a few walks.  We'll see.  

I am hearing...the drip drop of the rain and the background noise of the tv.  

Around the house...I have received my bulbs that I ordered.  I have two boxes of calla lilly bulbs to plant in containers.  I can't wait to pick up some potting soil and pots and get busy.  They should be up  in about 6 weeks and blooming by the end of July.  

One of my favorite things...is  a second relaxed cup of coffee.  I don't usually get one of these until the weekend.  

A few plans for the rest of the week:  working on my photos and creating another entry for the school blog. 

Here are several pictures I am sharing..







Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails