Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Fill Ins-16

And...here we go!

1. Pardon me, I'm a little late to the Fill In party this week!

2. I can not pass up a good deal.

3. I was surprised to find that I really like some of the tween shows that I never would turn on if it I didn't have tweens!

4. Blogging is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.

5. Hi, my name is Barbara and I'm addicted to textures and Photoshop!

6. Lazy, hazy, warm summer afternoons won't be the same without our Fluffy!  :(  He's gone missing for the past two days.  Not like him.  We are not very hopeful. Searched today to no avail.    

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include baking and decorating baskets and Sunday, I want to enjoy candy, appetizers and time with the family!


Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails