Thursday, July 7, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 28

Simple Woman's Daybook Week 28

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...I see the dappled sunlight dancing on the beautiful green of my back hill.  The air is warm and the sunshine beautiful. 

I am thinking...about all the painting I have to do over at the other house.  My plan is to finish this post and get over to 40 M and get one good coat of paint on all the rooms downstairs.  It's a big job but I think I can do it.  

I am thankful for...the fact that we had a wonderful vacation and made it home safe and sound.  


From the kitchen...well this week has been another  good week in the kitchen. Salmon with potatoes and salad, delicious mixed meat sandwiches with big slices of tomatoes and crispy lettuce, hot dogs on the grill and tonight we'll have marinated steak tips with salad, rice and grilled bread(I think).    

I am wearing...my pj's and will soon change into my painting clothes.

What I'm creating:  a vision for our 'rental property'.  We are hoping to finish by August 1st and get 4 to 8 weeks of rental income.  Fingers crossed.

I am going...to plan some fun things to do with the kids next  week.  Any ideas?    

I am reading...just my blogs and my continuing ed/professional development web site.


I am hoping that we get a tiny reprive from the 90 degree weather.. just a couple of 80 degree days would be nice. 

I am hearing...the breaking news...Casey Anthony's sentencing hearing is being breadcast live.  Such a very sad situation.  We will never know what happened to that little girls.  I must believe that she is in a better place.  

Around the house...there are barricades everywhere to keep puppy out or in.  It looks a little silly. 

One of my favorite things...is getting up early and watering my flowers.  Such a peaceful task. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:   planting, painting, playing.....

Here is a picture I am sharing..






Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails