And here we go
1. I am from the kitchen table, from a furniture store long since gone and the worn comfy sofa.
2. I am from the simple house filled with love, raised out of the sand by Dad and turned into a home by Mum.
3. I am from the beach plums and roses, the saturated color a feast for the eyes and scent that perfumes the air and lingers in your senses.
4. I am from clam bakes and Sunday diners and depression, anxiety and catastrophic thinking, from Bob and Joan and the Melletts and the Dillons.
5. I am from the love of extended family and trials and tribulations of moving away from your clan.
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the kids, tomorrow my plans include picking up a new color for 40 M and painting and Sunday, I want to relax and catch up with laundry and housework!