Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. Life is a highway....

2. A sports event is one of the best places to people watch EVER because there is so much going on and such a wide range of people around.
3. if I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my handbag and a bottle of cold water.

4. This heat wave will break  soon enough.

5. Next year, I will be able to enjoy my summer because the puppy will be a year older and 40 M will be done and rented!

6. Said a prayer to Saint Anthony (and Mum and Dad) and I found what was lost.  It works every single time!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in the ac, tomorrow my plans include trying to stay cool in this heat and hopefully getting something done over at 40 M and Sunday, I want to just relax but I'm sure that will never happen!


Peace!

1 comment:

Cacai M. said...

Cool answers. I hope there is no heat wave in there anymore. Thanks for sharing.

Mine is here: Come and visit my CMP's FFI!

Happy weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails