Monday, February 28, 2011

New Blog

Well as you may or may not know: I love quotes. My Transitions book is based on quotes.  I have a quote widget on my blog.  I receive a daily inspirational quote email  I am always on the look out for great quotes for inspiration.  I enjoy reflecting on quotes and using them to center myself before I begin each day.  Often times I'll share favorite or especially inspirational quotes on FB.  Today I followed a link from a friends' FB post and found a new website that includes an entire section of quotes.  They also post a daily blog that I plan on adding to my sidebar.  The new web site is called Tiny Buddha.  It's rather ironic that I found this site today as my SIL asked me if I'm studying Buddhism.  Perhaps the universe is giving me a gentle nudge in that direction.  Anyone out there have a suggestion as to where I should start if I choose to move forward with such a study?

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails