Saturday, February 5, 2011

Abundance

I thought I'd write about abundance checks this morning.  Several years ago I learned about Abundance Checks through Kay over at Letters from New England.   Basically they are a tool that can be used to bring abundance into your life.  I know it sounds silly but in my experience they work.  They are written within 24 hours of the new moon and in all honesty you don't have to even believe for them to work their amazing magic.  I try to remember to write them out each month but I do go through spells where I forget.  This month I remembered however and within 48 hours, to my great surprise someone offered to purchase a set of photo cards from me, another individual suggested we use another photo to create cards for a fundraiser and I was offered more hours at work.   This is how abundance works.

Now that I have hopefully hooked you on this idea I'll share how to write our your checks.

1. Within 24 hours after a new moon take a check out your check book.  You can list the check as Law of Abundance, but do not write void. Now, Where it says "pay to" write your name.

2. In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write "Paid in full"

3. On the line underneath your name, where you would write out the dollar amount, write "Paid in full."

4. Sign the check: "The Law of Abundance."

Do not put a date on the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check. Put it in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there.



I wonder if you'll try this out for yourself?  The next new moon is on March 4th.  Good luck!


peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails