Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Well I know today is Superbowl Sunday, but my heart is just not in it!  Wish the Pat's had not blown their chance.  I'll watch the game but only for the snacks (smashed potato topped with bacon, cheddar cheese and sour cream) and the commercials.

On a different note I'm reporting back regarding my lemon ricotta cake that had to be frozen and then wrapped tightly and held at room temp for three days before presenting it to my friend at work.  Well it turned out to be delicious!  I will definitely make this recipe again.

Strawberry Sauce

Lemon Ricotta Cake

Lemon Glaze



I also want to share with you pictures of my artistic endeavor from last week.  I finally put together the wax print cards for a very special mom at my school.  She is such a sweet heart and does a lot of extra stuff for us at school and she worked so hard to prepare the school for our licensing visit.  During that time she commented on the wax print valentines card I had given to one of the directors, so I thought I'd make her a set of cards.  I hope she will enjoy them.













Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails