Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Fill Ins!

And...here we go! 

1. New experiences and possibilities are all around us we just have to open ourselves up to the opportunity!

2. I took an unexpected turn on a daily walk and was rewarded by the abundant beauty that surrounded me!

3. I'm looking forward to VACATION!!!!!!

4. never could have imagined how my life would change as we began the process of trying to sell Dad's home last year at this time. Now we own the home and are rebuilding it from the inside out.  The funny thing is that 3 out of the 4 people so far who are working with us on this project have the same names of my cherished Uncles who have long since passed away.  Weird huh?
 5. Try to find joy in all you do.

6. My positive outlook on life (even in the midst of turmoil) is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our regular Friday routine, tomorrow my plans include ordering our kitchen for 40 M and hosting a belated Valentines party for Nina and a few friends and Sunday, I want to relax and be creative!


Peace!

2 comments:

Gengen said...

I really like to relax at weekends but if you have small kids sigh can't.. Nice answers,, Happy FFI!

Diana_CT said...

#1 How true. I like the quote from Albert Einstein, "Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds."

Related Posts with Thumbnails