Saturday, February 19, 2011

Satisfying Saturday!

Well today was a great day!  It was very busy but a good busy.  I was up at the crack of dawn thanks to R's alarm clock, but it wall all for the best.  I had to prepare to go to 40 Mayflower to collect questions for the kitchen designer.  I also needed to complete the preparations for n's belated valentine's get together.  I made pizza dough, finished cleaning the house and helped hang pink and white streamers from the ceiling downstairs.  It was very festive.

I spent time over the last two days  thinking about how to gather supplies to create more cards in order to sell them.  A friend at work is interested in a set of sunflower cards.  I am also going to look into joining the local art guild in order to show and hopefully sell some of my work through their gallery.  I think it is time to take myself more seriously as an artist and work towards making some extra money doing what I love.  So many people out there are able to sell their work why shouldn't I believe that I can do the same.  As I did  a little research I found the best website.  It is called clearbags.com and it has just what I have been looking to purchase for a very long time!  Very exciting.  Almost like the universe is pushing me towards this goal.    We'll see what happens.

I also spent time visiting 40 M today.  Much progress has been made.  Jump over to Restoring the House That Built Me and you can check out the latest update.  I am excited for all that is to come as we move forward with this project.

I have also decided to get serious about my health.  I've signed up for a product called Shakeology.  It is a vitamin rich meal replacement health shake that has been shown in studies to aid in weight loss,  reduce cholesterol numbers and aid in good health.  I have  a plan in my head that includes this product incorporated into my philosophy of eat less move more.  I'd like to see tangible results by the summer.  Fingers crossed!

Happy Saturday!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails