And...here we go!
1. We are on this earth because we are meant to learn about ourselves and each other. When we have learned all the lessons that we are meant to learn then it is our time to move on.
2. It is through the process that I experience the joy of creating.
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is to let go and move on.
4. To feel connected to extended family is something I constantly crave.
5. I remember when I was a little girl, my mother and her sisters and brothers had such an amazing connection that brought the entire family together. As each of them passed away that connection lessened. I guess this is why I crave that connection more now than ever. As you get older you think back to simpler times and remember.
6. Spending time with family and friends is one of the best parts of my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to new episodes of our favorite shows with N, tomorrow my plans include browsing and window shopping with my favorite girl, n and Sunday, I want to take photos of the windows that are going in over at 40 M!