Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook Week 7


Outside my window...I see the darkness of a winter evening. 



I am thinking...that the warmth of spring can't come soon enough. I am looking forward to a warm house again.



I am thankful for...the upcoming February vacation.  It will be a wonderful change of pace.  I'm hoping to rest and relax during the week.  



From the kitchen...I have a spoonful of rotisserie chicken salad left.  It was delicious.  



I am wearing...slippers, tan cordueroys and a brown shirt with a one button 3/4 sleeve sweater.  



I am creating...plans for a belated valentines party for n and her friends!  Heart shaped pizza, candy, cupcakes, dancing and games.  It should be fun.  Four girls and lots of red and pink.  



I am going...to have to go out and finish picking up the kitchen.  



I am reading...the new Percy Jackson book.  It's great so far. 



I am hoping...that  my children will stop bickering and talking and just sit peacefully on the couch and watch their shows.  Their constant chattering stream of consciousness is getting on my last nerve tonight.  I took a vow of silence for the rest of the night after supper thinking that maybe if I don't talk that they might quiet down too.  No such luck.  



I am hearing...the tv.  House of Anubis is on.  Good show for a kids  show. 



Around the house...I want to see more throws in order to stay warm and toasty.



One of my favorite things...is sitting in my quiet house.  Doesn't happen often but when it does I am in heaven. 



A few plans for the rest of the week:  working Friday and getting ready for n's get together. 



Here are two pictures I am sharing..







Thinking Spring


Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails