Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

So if you don't want to hear more about my dysfunctional family of origin you should click right off this post and come back another day for a more uplifting, positive post.

So you have been warned.

Well just checked my email. I knew there would be repercussions from the decision I spoke of in my last post. So he played the 'kid' card. "Well I just don't understand how you could make that decision when the kids are involved"...... blah, blah, blah. I have decided to not respond to the email right now. I might tomorrow, or maybe not.

Now I feel even more guilty. But as my dear friend 'C' said to me earlier I can't feel guilty. They are in the situation that they are in because of their decisions and choices and years of enabling. They could give up smoking and drinking and save about $400.00 a month. That figure would pay these bills my brother speaks of.

I feel badly because the kids are involved. However, shouldn't they learn now that they need to make responsible choices. Chances are that the only thing they will glean from this experience and their parents is how heartless I am! You see if Dad were alive it wouldn't be an issue because he paid for the oil and gas and all the other household bills, they paid nothing. Reality is setting in or at least is should.

I will try to stay strong.

I hope I am making the right decision.

Sigh!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails