Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fluffy

My Dad's cat Fluffy is up for adoption. I posted info on FB last night and two of my cousins are willing to take her. I am beyond thrilled. Having her stay in the family would be wonderful. Dad loved this cat soooo much. He would look into Fluffy's eyes with such love. When he was alive the cat didn't give anyone but him the time of day. She would jump up on his lap and "punch" in on his chubby tummy. He would look down at her and kiss her on his nose. She was his love and companion. She would play with us and allow us to pat her sometimes. Since he passed she has been much more friendly, probably out of loneliness. So in honor of Dad, Fluffy and loving family... I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures of the girl of the hour.













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails