Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Drama

I am exhausted by the drama that is my brother and the process of selling Dad's house. My brother is grasping at straws trying to stay in the house. If there were a viable way for him to purchase the house, buy me out so to speak, I would be all for that, however there does not seem to be a viable, honest way for this to happen. I'm tired of the schemes and shenanigans. I just want him to man up, take responsibility and move forward. It will only serve him well in the long run. Cutting the enabling chord is one of the most difficult things I've done and I wish my parents did it long ago. I feel like I'm bleeding on the inside. My body is tense. My insides are shaking. My outlook feels cynical and pessimistic. This is not the me I know. I miss that me and desperately want to find her before she disappears.

To make life even more interesting.... Grammy, R's Grandmother who moved to New Hampshire basically to spite her daughter in law about two years ago just found out that her assisted living facility is closing it's doors and she needs to be out by the end of May! She left a message on my machine saying she is interested in moving to the place close to my house..... I'm not sure I can handle the thought of this never mind the reality!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails