Thursday, March 10, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook Week 10


Outside my window...I see an ink black evening.  Looking forward to longer days once we spring ahead this weekend. 



I am thinking...about how happy I am that today is my Friday!   Looking forward to n's wax museum at school tomorrow.  Should be fun.  She is going to pose as Shaun White the snowboard/skateboard champion. 



I am thankful for...the promise of spring.  



From the kitchen..leftovers and shakeology for me! 



I am wearing...slippers, black cords, purple vest and black tshirt.  Looking forward to putting on my jammies. 



I am creating...more plans to put together several sets of cards including my angel print on original watercolor, hot wax prints, and photo cards.  I have all the pieces just need to construct the cards.   This weekend I'll work on this project.  



I am going...to go to bed early.  



I am reading...nothing at the moment. 



I am hoping...that the feed to my blog starts working so that my friend A can catch all my posts. :) 



I am hearing...King of Queens.... very funny show.  



Around the house...I see a huge mess...again!  Will I ever catch up???



One of my favorite things...is relaxing during the weekend.  Not sure how much relaxing I'll be doing considering how much housework there is to be done. Yikes!



A few plans for the rest of the week:  wax museum at n's school,  Cupcake Charlies while n's at a friends' birthday party, picking out a tub for 40 M and prepping for next week.   



Here is a picture I am sharing..








Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails