And...here we go!
1. I love to go to the beach because it is where I can center myself and perhaps where I feel closest to spirit.
2. Friendship: it’s the quality of the friendships not the quantity that is important in life! If you can count your best friends on one hand that is perfectly fine and in my humble opinion you are pretty lucky.
3. The last thing I had to eat was a bowl of Frosted Flakes.
4. I am so excited for the day when my big, puffy, black winter jacket is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to count your blessings; looking at the unrest in the world brings everyday difficulties into perspective! I am so blessed.
6. Persistence and determination have brought you this far keep moving forward and good things will follow.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my regular Friday night routine, tomorrow my plans include Cupcake Charlies, Claychick and coffee with A and Sunday, I want to submit my taxes, visit 40 M and take photos and update my other blog!