Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fill Ins-10

And...here we go!

1. Oh gross! I thought it was a glass of Coke but when I took a sip it was actually Jim Beam and Coke!!! Yuck!!(true, true, true   happened at my Aunt's home when I was a kid... ended up swigging a huge gulp of Dad's cocktail and then spitting it into the sick)

2. If I had a bucket list I would put reconciliation with my brother right at the top and I would love to be able to say well THAT's off my bucket list!

3. No, as hard as I have worked on it I still have a difficult time being assertive and telling it like it is... why  do I care so much about what others think? Hmmmm figuring this out should go on my bucket list too.

4. My children are a huge chunk of my heart and soul.

5. And then we decided to gut the entire building and basically start from scratch... rebuilding from the inside out.

6. I can't forget about the craziness that is my relationship with my brother.  It saddens me and gives me nightmares.  I need to work on letting go and moving on, sigh.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out with the family and an evening full of new 'kid' shows, tomorrow my plans include bringing n to her friend's b-day party and going on a brief photo adventure to kill some time and Sunday, I want to just relax but there is a lot to do including more housework, prepping for next week and getting out to purchase a tub for the 2nd bath over at 40 M!


Peace!

1 comment:

Diana_CT said...

I have a hard time saying no, but I got a lot of practice today telling high schools kids that they had to be in a workshop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails