Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...I see the darkness of a fall morning yet feel the warmth of what will be an 'Indian Summer kind of day.  The air is thick and wet. 

I am thinking...about how I would like to have one day to do whatever my heart desired.  No chores or responsibilities just simple pleasures all day long.  That would be bliss.

I am thankful for...my life.  It can be hectic and unsettled at times but it is mine and it is good.

From the kitchen...there is but the warm glow of the light that shines through from the living room.  Lunches have been made, breakfasts eaten and coffee brewed.  The kitchen rests until the frenzy of the evening meal. 

I am wearing...half of my outfit for today...brown shirt and blue flowered pajama pants.  Let me tell you why.  I intensely dislike wrinkles!  Unless I am wearing my corduroys I wait until the last minute to put on my pants.  In my mind it diminished the wrinkles. 

I am creating...well not much lately :(  I will be busy soon creating cards and gifts for the winter holidays.  I would like to create more time for my art practice. 

I am going...to do my best to be more positive at work and not feed into the negativity that seems to have snuck into my lovely little school.  I want to be the one who helps to lift up the mood.  We shall see. 

I am reading...Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 4 in the series.  It is a great series.  N and I are reading it together.  He is a book ahead of me and loves talking about what happens in the story.  

I am hoping...that R is able to find an inexpensive solution to the septic woes over at 40 Mayflower.   

I am hearing...the drone of the television.

Around the house...their  is too much clutter.  I enjoy watching the show Hoarders and it inspires me to let go of some of my stuff.  Maybe this weekend I'll get to that. 

One of my favorite things...is drinking the first cup of coffee of the day.  It is always the best.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  online continuing ed tonight, professional day and writing conferences for tomorrow and definitely a  visit with my Godmother F on Friday hopefully and perhaps even a meeting with N's school. ere is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






Join in with all the other women who share their daybooks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails