Monday, October 25, 2010

Here We Go Again....

So Saturday, along with more fall catalogues and various bills and junk mail I received the pink letter from In-Med diagnostics.  Back to the imaging center I go next Monday.  I'll be having more images taken of my right breast as well as another ultrasound.  I spoke with the secretary today to set up another appointment and to confirm that they reviewed previous years images as the looked at the current images.  She assured me that they did review the previous films. According to the notes in the file they want to compare the size of the non consequential cysts they found last year to what they see this year.  After some reflection I wish I had asked what if the cysts have changed since last year?  Then what?  I suppose that is putting the cart before the horse so to speak.  I can tell you that I will be making next years appointment on Monday so that  I can schedule the appointment with a doctor so that they will take all the necessary images on the same day so that I don't have to wait and worry.  So stressful!  I try not to worry buy my mind always goes to the worst case scenario even though intellectually I know that things are most likely fine.  Next Monday can not come soon enough.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails