Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!

Well it's been raining all week.  I love rainy days when I can stay home and be cozy and productive.(or take a nap) However a rainy week makes for very long days at work with cooped up preschoolers!  Plus it is just plain depressing.   I think that the weather may be clearing up today and that we'll be able to get outside.  n is also hoping to have outdoor recess today.  When she goes outside for recess she gets to visit with her best buddies who are in different classes.  They will all be over my house tomorrow evening.  Originally we were planning a pizza/movie night but it has morphed into a halloween themed party.  They are too funny!  I think I'll get some donuts so we can do donuts on a string and maybe some mini pumpkins to decorate.  It should be fun.

This weekend is going to be very busy!  Friday is the get together, Saturday we have birthday shopping and a birthday party for n and Sunday we have plans for going to see the Guardians of Ga Hoole.  I'm grateful that we have Monday off!  One day to rest, yay.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails