Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Remembering

Well a year ago today we found out the gravity of Dad's illness.  I've been thinking about this time last year a lot.  Remembering.  I was at BJ's today and saw the girl who used to know Dad's brand.  She even asked if I needed cigarettes today.  Had to tell her that I don't need them any more and why.   Funny that I was there today....Sometimes I still can't believe that Dad is gone.  I miss him so much.  It is hard to have no parents on this earth.  Some days I wish I could just call him up and hear his voice.  He was such a good listener.  I miss that, you know having the one person in the world that you could go to and say anything and know that it was OK.

Now the tears are coming.  Gotta go.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails