Friday, November 13, 2009


I had some reassuring conversations today with my cousins today via phone and facebook. I feel like we are on the right path with Dad. We will be meeting with a nurse and social worker from Hospice on Monday. They will tell us what they can do for Dad. They will ask him what his goals are and let us know if they can help us reach those goals. I think we should wait until we hear from them before we make decisions regarding the tracheotomy. I will post an update after our meeting.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails