Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. The last band I saw live was R's band Three and Out.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is getting up early making stuffing(nibbling some as I go) and watching the Macy's day parade with my kids. That's just for starters. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is all about food. No stress around gifts and such. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is just begun. R is planning on going out on Black Friday. I'll make the lists and he'll buy the gifts. :)

4. Thoughts of unplanned transitions fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear skinny jeans and leggings.

6. Bagpipes remind me of Ireland and funerals.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include Cupcake Charlies with n and Sunday, I want to watch football with the family and I'll be visiting Papa on Sat and Sun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails