Sunday, November 8, 2009

Friday Fill Ins on Sunday?

So I am going to get back to following Friday Fill Ins. As I missed this past Friday I thought I would use it to close out my weekend.



1. Plans and schedules keep life moving smoothly from September to June but are things I happily abandon once vacation comes around.

2. I'm happy when things are copacetic if you know what I mean ;).

3. The last thing I drank was an ice cold water bottle.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is the time I spend with my family just 'being' together.

5. I like pepperoni on my pizza.

6. Dear November, please give us the time we need to ease Dad into the holiday season gently and to prepare us all for what will come over the next several months. Let all the hurts of the past be healed and the promise of everlasting life fill our hearts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails