Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When You Least Expect It.....

Well yesterday was a fabulous day at work.  The children are wonderful.  It is busy and exhausting but all in a good way.

I got home and it was like walking into a different world.  Evidently N had a very difficult day at school.  Come to find out one of his teachers is a 'yeller'.  He only has her for one subject but it sent him over the edge.  On top of that I checked my email and had an unexpected email pop up that immediately put me on edge and made me feel sick to my stomach.  I even had bad dreams about this situation last night. I wish I could be less reactive and emotional.  I'm working on it.  I'm still pondering if I should respond to the email or ignore it as the sender has typically done to any of my communication.  I just don't know.  I'll be calling my friend C to get her take on the situation.

Peace!

Update:  So I decided to ignore the email after a lengthy conversation with C on my way home.  Well don't you know that I had another email in my inbox when I got home from school today!  I decided that I had to address the matter.  I think that the emails will end up leading to a request for some sort of financial assistance.  I kept my response short and sweet.  So curious that after so little communication from this person that I'd get two emails in two days with today's email marked with an urgent punctuation mark.  Hold on folks I think this may end up being a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails