Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A New Week

Well yesterday was an incredibly productive day.  We had an insurance inspector coming at 1:30 to look at the house to get a baseline I guess for our new insurance carrier.  That visit inspired me to whip the house into shape.  I worked from 9am until 3pm and got so much done.  The upstairs, which usually remains neglected, got a complete and thorough cleaning.  My bedroom and the bathroom are spotless!  All the beds were stripped, laundry washed and then re made.  The main living space was picked up, dusted(I hate to dust) and organized a bit.  I was able to prepare a roasted chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus and rice.  I also prepared a lasagna for R to cook today and on top of that I baked homemade granola squares.  As I waited for the chicken to cook I ironed a weeks worth of outfits and was even able to talk to a couple of friends on the phone!

On the work front I was able to get together our weekly curriculum update to post today as well as a rough draft of our first newsletter.  Photo were uploaded for order and I organized the online photo site.

After typing all of this out I can see why I was soooo tired by the end of the day.

Lots more to tell about plans for Dad's house but that will have to wait for now.  I'm off to get dressed to go to work.

Have a great day!

Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails