Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quotes

I love quotes.  I think they can be motivational and uplifting.  I just found out that N's health teacher will be sharing quotes throughout the year and that his students will be responsible for copying them into their health notebook.

The first two quotes are as follows:

           "The only think in between you and success is the courage to try."  Kathleen Dunham

            "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today, today is a gift, that is why it is called the         present."  by B. Clatumji



Love this idea.  This health teacher is one of N's new favorites as is his ELA/Social Studies teacher.  I'm happy that he has connected with at least two of his four teachers.  He thinks his Math teacher is ok and nice enough.  His science teacher however is a yeller and leaves a lot to be desired.

I would love to write a children's book  all about teachers who are yellers that get sent to an island all by themselves and have to figure out how to manage without yelling.  I picture it as a picture book in the style of the Dr. Seuss books like Gertrude McFuzz.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails