Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm Back!

Well I was never really gone... 


When I started August Break it felt like such a huge challenge to post a photo representing each day, every day for the entire month.  Well I did it and it felt good.  I'm going to try to continue my photo practice and return to my writing practice as well.  I'm diving into the fall schedule this week as I prepare for the children to come back to school and for my children to return to their schools.  


On a different note I was saddened to hear that Michael Douglas' throat cancer has been diagnosed as stage 4.  Brings me back to last year at this time when Dad began his journey.  Very sad.  


Well that's all for now.  I'm hoping to have some lovely outdoor shots from school today.


Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails