Saturday, November 9, 2013

NaBloPoMo-9

Daily Prompt: About Page of the Future

Write the About page for your blog in 10 years.
 This is quite the challenge.  I am not a big fan of thinking so far ahead in the future.  Fast forwarding ten years gives me an enormous amount of stress.  In ten years my eldest child will be 25 and my daughter will be 23.  I will be ... well we don't have to talk about that now do we.  I hope to be teaching kindergarden in the same beautiful classroom where I teach now but there are no guarantees.  In ten years I'll be about 5 years away from having 20 years into my school system and then retiring.  
What will this blog look like in ten years?  What will it be about?  Such a great question.  The truth is I am not sure. Do I even have ten more years of blogging in me?  I have been at this for seven years.  What could I possibly have to say for ten more years?
In ten years my 'about page' might look like this:  This is where I will share my adventures in aging like fine wine, mothering 20 somethings, education, creativity, living life in the moment and all things artistic.  Pour yourself a cup of tea and visit with me for just a bit.  
Things will change but certainly not the essence of who I am and who I strive to be.  

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails