Friday, November 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo: 1

National blog post month originated with November posts.  Check out the links to many other blogs participating in daily posts here.   If you are interested in writing to a prompt each day check out The Daily Post.  

Today's prompt:

…for tomorrow we die. The world is ending tomorrow! Tell us about your last dinner — the food, your dining companions, the setting, the conversation.

What a depressing first post!  I guess it goes along with The Walking Dead craze that goes on in my house on a weekly basis.  That is a story for another post.  

Well certainly my dining companions would be my children, my husband and Flicka our dog.  The food would not matter so much to me but for my family the all time favorite meal is Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings.  We would share our meal around the kitchen table and enjoy the typical banter of a family of four.  If we knew what was coming perhaps we would talk about those we would see in the end.  That would bring about many stories filled with love.  

Stories filled with love would be the last words uttered before tomorrow came. 

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails