Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaBloPoMo - 5

National blog post month originated with November posts.  Check out the links to many other blogs participating in daily posts here.   If you are interested in writing to a prompt each day check out The Daily Post.  

Daily Prompt: Intense!

Describe the last time you were surprised by the intensity of a feeling you had about something, or were surprised at how strongly you reacted to something you thought wouldn’t be a big deal.


Last week after an abruptly canceled doctors appointment I found myself thinking of my mum.  Thinking of her is not unusual.  She has been gone for thirteen years and  is always on my mind. During my ride home I was overcome with sadness and tears.  I had the overwhelming feeling of just wanting my mum.  Sometimes nothing else will do... I have so much I would like to tell her and so many questions to ask her.  The feelings were intense and went as quickly as they came.   



These clouds came and went just like my feelings the other day.  

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails