Thursday, November 7, 2013

NaBloPoMo - 6

National blog post month originated with November posts.  Check out the links to many other blogs participating in daily posts here.   If you are interested in writing to a prompt each day check out The Daily Post.  

Daily Prompt: Google and Rescue Operation!


What was the last thing you searched for online? Why were you looking for it? 


Well I am a day late with this post but I have a fun answer for the prompt so I'm going for it!  I am constantly searching for something online.  I love my computer and find online surfing very enjoyable and relaxing.  The last thing that I searched for was children's instruments.  I teach Kindergarten.  It is a full day program and I am fortunate to have the time to integrate both song and art into my day.  I love my job and feel very blessed.  Unfortunately my classroom isn't equipped with everything I want to have available for my children.  I want them to experience playing instruments.  So I am searching for triangles, castanets  tone blocks, maracas, bells and rhythm sticks.  I can't wait to use instruments with my students.  

Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails