Monday, November 4, 2013

NaBloPoMo 4

National blog post month originated with November posts.  Check out the links to many other blogs participating in daily posts here.   If you are interested in writing to a prompt each day check out The Daily Post.  

Daily Prompt: If I had a million dollars...


If you found one million dollars in the morning and had to spend it by nightfall, what would you do with the money?

I love the idea of planning out how I would spend one million dollars.  The first thing I would do is pay off my mortgages and the mortgages of my family and friends.  If I had any funds leftover I would go to the mall with n and let her pick out clothes to her hearts content without looking at the pricetag!  That would be so much fun.  I would purchase updated macs for everyone and a mac to take to school.  If I had any money left after all that spending I would install new landscaping at home and at 40M and then bring the the landscaping crew to the cemetary and plant beautiful perenials around mum and dad's headstone.  

Oh to have a million dollars!  






Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails