Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaBloPoMo: 3

National blog post month originated with November posts.  Check out the links to many other blogs participating in daily posts here.   If you are interested in writing to a prompt each day check out The Daily Post.  

Daily Prompt: Placebo Effect


If you could create a painless, inexpensive cure for a single ailment, what would you cure and why?

This is a simple question to answer and speak to.  I would cure CANCER.  Although there are many different types of cancer,  I see it as one ailment that strikes fear in the hearts of anyone who has experienced it in their lives.  I think that would include almost every adult I know.  Cancer has taken the lives of so many people I love.  I know many who are fighting the disease right now at this very moment in time.  It is amazing that as a society we have come so far and have made so many advances yet cancer of all types are still killing people.  
One day we will have the cure.  


Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails